Background and Experience
Jessica is a highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic administration coordinator with over 10 years’ experience in the administration, customer service and management fields. Having worked predominantly in the Federal Government and mining industries in very diverse roles, Jessica’s capability and skills are at an advanced standard.
- Team Leader for Remote Services with Department of Human Services, leading a small team out bush to deliver DHS Services
- Intricate part of the emergency relief teams with Department of Human Services personal involvement with Cyclone Relief for Cyclone Larry & Drought Relief for the QLD, NSW & VIC Droughts
- Assisted with property sales with successful United Kingdom Real Estate by completing online marketing
- Produced regular KPI reports for Tier 1 contracting mining company for Rio Tinto
- Produced and implemented administration procedures for Mining & Private sectors