Background & Experience
Orlando is a leadership and development specialist with core competencies in Safety and Quality Auditing, offering a versatile and dynamic coaching and training service that is individually tailored using industry methodologies that improve employability, increase personal effectiveness in the workplace and escalate the knowledge of frontline operators.
Orlando has a solid background in delivering nationally recognised training programs in Work Health and Safety, Quality Auditing and a range of management and leadership skill based competencies as well as providing high level coaching and mentoring services.
Orlando’s natural style, ability to create high levels of engagement and interaction, combined with his industry experience have a proven impact on clients and learning.
- Freo Group – Safety Field Leadership Program
- Team leader Development program which identifies potential and future leaders.
- Mineral Resources – Safe Production Program
- Facilitator of the Supervisors Skill Set and the WHS program for the MRL SPP program.
- BHP Finucane Island
- Team leader development program
- Improve on current statistics and implement further controls from the key learnings
- All supervisors to become more accountable in their role as supervisor in line with their s44 responsibilities.
- Extensive experience coordinating, developing and delivering nationally accredited training and assessing in the areas of OHS/WHS and Quality Auditing, with demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate adult learning via group based workshops, one-on-one, on-the-job and flexible learning. The accredited courses include:
- Training of OHS/WHS for supervisors and managers
- Health and Safety Representative training (mandatory 5 day course)