What is customer engagement?
When it comes to customer engagement, it’s no longer good enough to just think about the monetary value of the relationships that we have with customers. To stand out, we need to go deeper, be braver and think differently if we are to develop the sort of relationships with our customers that we want.
For many, that is a challenge. But, for others, it will be an opportunity.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a range of complex customer service roles. Duties at this level would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data.
Book your course today!
There are no entry requirements for this qualification however, you will be expected to be able to:
- Access to the internet, computer, laptop or other mobile device to access the online learning portal
- Assess to a customer service environment either currently working or as a volunteer (your workplace will be assessed for suitability prior to confirmation of enrolment).
- Access to Microsoft word and excel
- Understand and be able to communicate in written and verbal English
- Complete the pre-assessment (This ensures that you have the Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills to complete the course. Additionally, it helps us identify if you have any individual needs that we need to cater for).
- This course is delivered and assessed online, in the workplace and with set days in class over a 12 month period
- You will need to be self-motivated
- Full support is provided by a qualified trainer and assessor with monthly coaching calls
- Each quarter you are required to attend a day in class to undertake practical training and assessment
- All course material and assessment is provided through the BLC Learning Management System (LMS)
- Each week students would be expected to undertake 4-6 hours of study in order to progress through the course as intended, please note that this is only an indicator
Units of Competency
Successful completion of this course requires completion of four (4) core units and eight (8) electives as listed below:
BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets using Excel