Conflict is inevitable, in the workplace and life, but it does not have to stand between you and professional or personal growth. Anyone can gain the expertise to manage and resolve conflict in productive ways. This course will provide you with an understanding of the causes, stages and behaviours surrounding conflict in the workplace, as well as steps and strategies to attaining positive outcomes.
$450 per person
- Identify major factors that contribute to conflict
- Recognise early warning signs of deteriorating workplace relationships
- Implement appropriate initial responses to workplace conflict and disputes
- Identify factors that can impact on your ability to deal with conflict
- Resolve conflict using conflict resolution methods
This course is designed for:
We are all faced with difficult situations on a daily basis, whether it is work, home or general socialising. This course would be ideal for absolutely anyone from anywhere.