This course aims to provide a deeper understanding of your potential role for participating in continual improvement of safety performance and behaviour in the workplace. It provides skills and knowledge so that each safety leader can participate effectively in safety responsibilities and safety performance in their organisation.
$450.00 per person
- The importance of positive safety performance
- Organisational safety culture
- Legislative responsibilities
- Risk Management processes Communication and consultation
- Incident management
- Follow procedures for the identification of hazards in the workplace Follow workplace procedures for the recording of WHS incidents and rectification
- Maintaining records
This course is designed for
This course is aimed at Managers and Supervisors with specific safety responsibilities.